Marketplace Open Enrollment for 2021 health insurance ended on December 15. If you missed this deadline, you might be able to purchase or change 2021 coverage in three ways:
- With Special Enrollment Period
- With Medicaid and CHIP
- Through medicareleads.com
1) Through the Special Enrollment Period (SEP)
- Since the 2021 Open Enrollment Period has ended, you can now sign up or change the existing coverage Marketplace plan only if you experience a life event that qualifies you for the SEP or Special Enrollment Period.
- A change in your circumstances, i.e., getting married, having a child, or losing health insurance, may qualify you for this program.
- Contact your Marketplace service provider to check your eligibility.
2) With Medicaid or the Children’s Medical insurance Program (CHIP)
- Medicaid and CHIP provide free or inexpensive health coverage to numerous Americans, including low-income individuals, family members, children, pregnant ladies, the elderly, and individuals with impairments.
- You can request either program at any time throughout the year. If you meet specific requirements, then you can register right away.
3) Through medicareleads.com
- If you cannot enroll in this period or missed Open Enrollment deadlines, you can apply through medicareleads.com and obtain a suitable health insurance plan.
- Medicare offers personalized coverage options that help you get the right insurance plan that meets your requirements. Visit our website medicareleads.com and get a quote now.